Image credit: Artur Staszewski/Flickr
… and improve your Leadership skills
If you want to build trust and credibility with your customers and hold on to them for life, follow these 10 important tips:
1. Avoid from offering something or giving an answer that isn’t in the client’s best interest. At times you simply don’t have the right product, service or result at the right cost or your price performance ratio is wrong. If that is the case, it is best to be honest with the client, as opposed to proposing something which you know won’t completely deliver the outcome the client is looking for and in a fair price.
2. Don’t promise anything you can’t deliver. A few sales experts think that it very hard to say no to the customer in regards to anything he asks. Telling the client that a certain solution with specific features and profits will be conveyed by a specific deadline, and you know you can’t deliver, is a recipe for disaster.
3. Never misrepresent the features, advantages and benefits of a product or service. Clients don’t need an item or solution that just close on helping, or that usually functions properly. Provide for them the entire, unvarnished truth, and let them choose if the solution result will work for them.
4. In the event when you must talk about the opposition, be conscious at all times. A few deals experts assume that “waste talking” the opposition will make their own particular items and administrations look better. More often than not, it just makes them look at insignificant and immature in the eyes of the client.
5. Make guarantees and keep them. Most importantly, you must do what you say, when you said you would do it. This one ability alone will put you head and shoulders over your rival.
Developing skills and strategies that help sales professionals build credibility and deepen trust with customers will help differentiate you from the competition.